- The website www.blackstarboots.com (the “Website”); and
- Any email, text and other electronic communications you send to Black Star through the Website.
- Information we collect through other websites, products or services we may offer; and
- Information collected by third parties, which may have their own privacy policies.
What information does Black Star Boots collect?
We may also collect and use technical data and related information, such as information about your device, system and application software, peripherals and other data related to your interactions with the Website (“Technical Information”). We may automatically collect Technical Information through cookies, flash cookies, web beacons and log files. The information we collect from these technologies may include your IP address, device ID, browser information and the page you request. Black Star does not consider this information to be Personal Information.
We may also collect information about your geographic location from you or your device, including your country, region, city, zip code, street address, time zone, latitude, longitude, velocity, bearing, altitude and horizontal position representation information (“Geo-Location Information”).
Online Tracking and Do Not Track Signals
We may use the Website and the Service to collect information from your web browser about your activities over time and across third-party websites, applications or other online services (“Online Tracking Information”). Your web browser may allow you to opt-out of our collection of Online Tracking Information by selecting a “do not track” (or similar) setting. However, we do not currently have processes to address those settings or other “do not track” requests, and consequently, cannot guarantee that we will honor such requests. If you do not want us to collect this information, do not use the Website or the Service.
Information You Voluntarily Disclose
How Does Black Star Use Information?
We may use your information, including your personal information, as follows:
- To provide support and other services to you related to the Website.
- For order fulfillment, billing and delivery purposes.
- To improve, market or promote Black Star’s products and services.
- To alert you to product upgrades, special offers, updated information and other new products and services offered by Black Star or its third party partners.
- To respond to comments, questions or requests for customer service.
- To display advertisements.
- For any other purpose we may describe when you provide the Information.
We may also use your Information for any other purpose with your consent.
Data & Blind Data
Information We Share
Black Star or its agents, vendors or contractors may disclose Information, including your Personal Information, to third parties in the following circumstances:
- To our agents, vendors or contractors that we use to support the internal operations of our business who are required to keep the Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- If required to do so by law, comply with legal process or to comply with a governmental or regulatory request;
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Black Star or its agents or contractors;
- To enforce our Terms of Service or other Black Star agreements;
- To act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Website or the public; and
- As part of a transaction or potential transaction where Black Star merges with another organization, files for bankruptcy, or sells its assets or capital stock.
Security of Your Information
Third-Party Websites, Services, & Technologies
Further, the Website may employ third party technologies that require you to accept such third party’s terms.
Information Choices & Changes